Sunday, September 18, 2011

Meeting

We were waiting for our guide, who had not arrived, but I saw two other ladies arrive with a toddler boy and a young lady who looked familiar.  This was the very first time I saw her.  Moments later, the guide arrived, and we began to tear her world apart.  (We will rebuild, precious one.)

Clutching her backpack trying not to cry while they were instructing Michael and I to sign papers and talking to the family who came down to meet the little boy.   I am just so glad they allowed her to bring some stuff.  She even has a picture album with friends, foster family, and a picture of her, age 5.  Thank you, God for letting them allow her these pieces of her story!

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking the same thing, Denise. She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's SO beautiful! I can only imagine what's going on in her mind. I will be praying for all of you. Hopefully, it won't be long before she realizes how wonderful it is to have her family.

    ReplyDelete